The Success Principles By Jack Canfield
The Success Principles
The Book Summary in 4 Four Sentences
If you're looking to take your life to the next level, the foundation is in these principles. Learn from the #1 New York Times bestselling author Jack Canfield on how to take your life from where you are to where you want to be. This book will teach you how to increase your self-confidence, live life with more passion and take action on your goals. If you use these principles every day, you will see your life transform.
Below are my notes from reading this book and key take aways that I've started to implement into my own life.
- Discover your purpose and then take action on fulfilling your purpose
- Cultivate your relationships with those around you by first cultivating your relationship with yourself
- Be a class act with everything you do
- Goals can only be achieved with focus, intention and accountability
- Join or create a mastermind group that can help you achieve your goals
- Don't expect to be happy once you're successful. Choose to be happy right now
- Success can only be achieved when you choose to be happy
- With any relationship, especially in your romantic relationship, ask the other person, "On a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate the quality of our relationship during the last week?
- Always ask for constructive feedback and listen to that feedback
- Go the extra mile and go above and beyond what is expected of you
- Listen and reward your inner child
- Take immediate action right now towards the direction you want to go in, no matter how small